BUSINESS SETUP OFFSHORE
HOW TO SETUP BUSINESS OFFSHORE
- How to open an OFFSHORE in Dubai?
- WHAT IS OFFSHORE COMPANY
- Any corporate entity which can operate only outside the country of its incorporation, but permitted to trade with established domestic companies that have been formed within the same authority are named as an Offshore Company. The company must operate under the tax regime of the jurisdiction of incorporation. Offshore companies are normally formed in a jurisdiction where taxation is much lower and reporting restrictions far more flexible. Other common name for this type of company is,
- Non-resident Company
- International Business Company
- International Business Corporation
- WHY SETUP YOUR OFFSHORE COMPANY IN DUBAI
- An Offshore IBC is an entity (or Company) that can only operate outside the country of its incorporation, but can deal with established domestic Companies that have been formed within the same jurisdiction. It is regulated by, and must operate under the tax regime, of the incorporating jurisdiction. There are many features and benefits associated with the establishment of an offshore company, and every individual or organization has their own specific reasons to set up in this way.
- Tax savings
- Cost effectiveness