BUSINESS SETUP MAINLAND
HOW TO SETUP BUSINESS MAINLAND, UAE?
Corporate Businessmen Services
- HOW TO SETUP BUSINESS MAINLAND, UAE?
- Ayn Al Twar Corporate Services will help you to register a business in UAE!
- BUSINESS SETUP IN MAINLAND:
- To setup Business Activities in the Mainland you will need to register with DED, who will issue you with a Dubai business license. Majority of business Activities are operating in the Mainland of UAE which are directly registered under each emirates government and its authorities which includes its own limitation of commercialized geographical areas.
- A DED (Department of Economic Development) the Mainland license can also be beneficial because you would not limit yourself to one particular area. When you have this type of license, you are free to operate in any area of the UAE. If you setup your business in the mainland, you will need a UAE national to be your sponsor. This means the local sponsor must own 51% of the shares.
- However, the sponsor can provide you with a power of attorney and avoid any involvement in the operations or profit sharing. For a professional company, the ownership is 100% for the investor, but a local service agent is still a requirement.